Monday, April 30, 2007

What's your Gender ???

Found an interesting link on the India Uncut Blog, it tells the gender of the author by using some algorithm.

That algorithm using my blog entries, declared me as a Male. And I didn’t only tried it through only one article but got the same result for four different articles (Don’t forget I’m a Software Engineer, without doing Unit Testing, we (s/w people) don’t even trust the code written by ourselves. So how could I've trusted someone else's algorithm...???)

So, What’s your Gender ???


1 comment:

tAMmy said...

hey..
when u stated about testing, i could not resist testing it. :D
And as always, i was successfull in finding bugs.

Will mail you the details.

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...