Monday, April 02, 2007

Can you believe it ???

Read a post by Onida and came to know about this strange truth: A saloon owner in Jharkhand had offered discounts to his customers, for every run which Dhoni would have made in the World Cup.

Like him a thought struck my mind too that what discounts or schemes could have been offered on the performances’ of other players. But seriously I don’t want my mind to think these crap ideas. Really people here in India treat cricketers as God.

Read out the article and you’ll find out what I’m talking about and why I’m talking about it…
A haircutting rebate on every Dhoni run

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i must say that the hairdresser must be havg some supernatural powers..thats why he could gauze that india would nt even reach the semi finals in the world cup and there would nt be much loss that he would hav to bear.....hehehhehe gud planng...... i dont know about indian players future bt for sure hairdresser future seems to be vry bright to me...hehheheheh

about-blank said...

i jst wanna knw wat dat salon uy hs to say nw....but nice marketin operandi.

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...