Thursday, June 29, 2006

Level 1 Completed !!

Yesterday was the last dance class for Level 1. Sorry guys, I forgot to tell you, that I’ve been learning dance (Jive, Salsa & Waltz) from last 8 weeks.

It had been a fantastic experience for a person like me, who doesn’t know even the ‘D’ of Dancing. Although I’ve danced few times before too: But only in marriages, where you don’t need to know, how to dance; it is sufficient enough, if you know how to jump… I never thought of dancing, except for marriages and parties in our hostel. But these classes made me think differently.

Even though I have lot more to learn, then too, now I can say that I know a little bit of dancing too… I’ll always be thankful to my company (who organized these dance classes), the dance academy and the instructors (especially Sagar, Tanvi & Bosky).

After all this, the thought which is revolving in my mind is: When will the classes for next level commence? Looking forward for Level 2

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

To matlab hi ki bhai ab shadi me aap ghodi k aage wala dance nahi karenge...kidddin...Congrats..nw v hv smone in our grp other than Pils who knws hw to move the ass in d rt manner.

Anonymous said...

Thanx ;)
But this is wrong that u are comparing me with Pilz...

Anonymous said...

sahi hai bhai..seekh lo kayde se..meri shaadi mein kewal saalsa aur jalsa hoga..tujhpar hi poori baraat ki izzat hogi...
chal sahi hai dost,dance will keep you fit and fine,but do care of ur health also.

Anonymous said...

hi sir.
congrats 4 d nice start. ab salsa dekhne ka mann karega aap ke pas aa jaonga.paise waste nahi karunga ha ha...... anywayz keep moving

Anonymous said...

hey anshul congrats for completing for first level of salsa.....although i still can't believe it that u and salsa...hahah.....jst kidding...anyways yaar ab koi usi class maine koi pasand bhi kar le....hahah keep us posted on that front also....put some pics of their salsa dance.....tak cr...and rock the world....megha

Maverick said...

how dare u forget sneha :)

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Thanks 4 posting such luvly comments...... :)

Piyush: i promise that i'll tk care of ur baraat....Dnt worry.

Kunal: Yaar, stage show will be only for Appu's dance.... dnt compare me with him, i cant even do 5% of wat he can....

Megha: Hey, i'll keep u posted abt the gals also but nt thru blogs... ;)

Maverick: Hey Nara, i've nt included Sneha's name intentionally coz i only wanted to give the credit to the trainers, who taught me n tried that i dance perfectly... btw if u want i may include her name too ??

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Thanks 4 posting such luvly comments...... :)

Piyush: i promise that i'll tk care of ur baraat....Dnt worry.

Kunal: Yaar, stage show will be only for Appu's dance.... dnt compare me with him, i cant even do 5% of wat he can....

Megha: Hey, i'll keep u posted abt the gals also but nt thru blogs... ;)

Maverick: Hey Nara, i've nt included Sneha's name intentionally coz i only wanted to give the credit to the trainers, who taught me n tried that i dance perfectly... btw if u want i may include her name too ??

Anonymous said...

nice work anshul good luck 4 ur 2 level.i think 4 salsa u need to have a dance partner whoes ur's tell me.

Anonymous said...

hi ansh its really nice to know that you have mastered dancing. dont worry you will also complete the last level . this will help to keep you looking young and beautiful. piyush bhai ki shadi ke liye ready rahena.

Anonymous said...

Nice site to begin with.Sure u can come up with a lot more.It's g8 that u have completed Level1.Looking forward to Elvis Anshul.

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...