Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekend Diaries...

The weekend which ended yesterday night was a hectic one; actually I prefer to call it ‘hectic’, since I wasn’t able to sleep for durations which I generally sleep on weekends. On both the days I woke up approximately at six thirty in the morning. Normally on weekends I wake up at noon, when our maid comes and then too I ask my roomies, “Why does she come so early on the weekends?”

Saturday morning I played Cricket after almost a gap of 2 years. It’s always fun to play with your friends but this was the first time when I was playing with my office colleagues. Although our team lost the match; but I won the competition, which was between Mayank and me that who will remain not out. Playing was fun but the body pain which is still there is really bad…

Evening was the time to come out of our den’s and enjoy again, so we decided to watch the movie Cheeni Kum. The show at the nearest theatre was house full so went to another theatre and watched Shootout At Lokhandwala (For my international readers: Don’t worry this was not an encounter or a terrorist attack video but it’s a latest Bollywood movie). This movie was based on a true incident and could be watched once just to gain some knowledge about that particular incident. My ratings: 1.5 /5

We decided to go to Siddhivinayak Temple on Sunday morning. It was a nice experience to visit the temple early in the morning although we were not on schedule as per our own plans. While coming back home, we finalized the plans for the evening: another movie, this time our original choice, that is, Cheeni Kum.

The show was at 10:30 in the night, so in the mean time I went to the coaching and to one of my relatives place. Later went to Goregaon to watch Cheeni Kum. Although the masses may not be able to relate with this movie but the so called ‘multiplex audience’ will definitely enjoy watching it. An experimental cinema sought of a movie with good performance from all the artistes, especially the girl who played the character of ‘Sexy’. My ratings for this movie: 3.5/5

Signing off for now as I’m unable to write more due to the muscle pain…

So the morale of the story is: Play cricket regularly or else don’t play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good show man..

keep blogging

Anay

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...