Friday, June 29, 2007

Some Random Facts (About Me)...

Sakshi tagged me on “Some Random Facts (About Me)”. This is the first I’ve been tagged and I actually thought for some time before writing these random things about me… To me, this appears to be one of the toughest tags ever… Anyways, I will try my best to tell new things about me… So here come 8 random facts about me

  1. I'm a Dreamer by nature...
  2. Always wanted to join Indian Army as an officer; tried once but wasn’t successful… :(
  3. My mother and aunt like the “Pulaav” cooked by me…
  4. I keep the movie tickets after watching the movie. On some of them, I’ve also written the name of the friends’ with whom I watched that movie…
  5. I am passionate about Bollywood and its movies. Can talk and discuss about them continuously for hours. Due to this my friends here also call me “Glamour Lala”;)
  6. Apart from Blogging, I’ve also written two short stories…
  7. The compliment which I get most often is “Looks are deceptive”… Although it’s full of sarcasm but I take this as a compliment… ;)
  8. Usually like beautiful girls who have a hair cut and wear spects, but exceptions are always there… ;)

Rules of the game:

  • Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
  • At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  • If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes :)
As per the rules of the game, I tag the following 8 bloggers: I.D., Poddy Bhaiya, Narayanan, Neha, Niraj, Rohit, Shruti & Tammy.

4 comments:

Maverick said...

mast chapa hai bhidu!!! I loved the part where u wrote about writing the names of the friends with whom u watched a movie :)

truly unique!!!

Shruti said...

Hi dear,
Great to know abt you..
So when we all are getting treat of PULAV....

Thanks for taging..will soon post it..

Take care

Anshul Agrawal said...

@Maverick: What do u mean by "mast chapa hai bhidu!!!"??? Btw it's really an unique hobby ???

@Shruti: You are always welcome for the treat... :)

Nova said...

Hey good one... I wud say i definitely know u better now :)

So, Mr. Salsa dancer is a cook too... impressive :) Found the part about movie tickets really nice :)

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...