Tuesday, November 07, 2006

First Aniversary

Today is the first aniversary of joining i-flex.

Last year, on this same date, that is 7th November; a batch of 27 people joined this organisation. I was one of them.

This is an occasion to celebrate the completion of one year @ i-flex, completion of one year of my first salaried job and also the completion of one year of friendship with other people whom I came to know due to this job.

This year may have totally been different, if all the people and their best wishes
wouldn't have been with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck for a whole new year again!!!

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...