Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My First Blog !!!

This is my first ever Blog !!!!

Actually from a long time back i was hearing & reading about Blogging but never knew anything abt it in detail........
But it was two of my Frndz (Dheeraj Agarwal & Harsh Doshi), who told me abt it n also told me the way to have my own BLOG on the net ........... so i give the whole credit for all this to them ....
So just to begin my journey as a Blogger, i'm writing this one n promise to post new blogs at regular intervals.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

1 comment:

Anshul said...

cool man its very nice blog....even u encouraged me to make mine ....as i don't get time to make it but u'll c now very soon my blog too....:)

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...