Friday, January 20, 2006

24 & still counting....

Some twenty four years ago I was born on this day, Tuesday 19th January,1982; the day which will be written with golden words in the History (just kiddin)……..
Yesterday was my 24th birthday & it was totally different from what it happened to be till last year: This time I was in Mumbai & celebrating my b’day without my family or college / school frndz; but then too I had an experience which I will never forget…….
As I reached office, evry1 started wishing me & I soon became the Centre of Attraction..... After some time, two of my collegues Harsh & Richa came, with a cake in their hand. On seeing this, I was shocked, not shocked actually but surprised or u may even say that I was very happy by this act of theirs b’coz I never thought abt this. Then an hour later, during our tea-break, I cut the cake & we all had our share from that…… but I think I had the most part of it since evry1 was sharing a bite with me…….
Then after the Lunch, I got a bouquet from my office ppl as a custom which is followed their.....
Although I was not with my family & old frndz but then too almost evry1 called me up to wish & even some of the calls were really unexpected (especially Abhishek Khattri calling from US)……So all this made my day gr8…….. Thanx to evry1 for making my day enjoyable & rememberable !!!

No comments:

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...