Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been Tagged...

Thanks to Narayanan for tagging me, actually this gave me a reason to Blog after few months...

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your first thought be?

- What happens; happens for good…

2. If you can have a dream coming true, what would it be?

- I’ve lot of dreams, so mentioning here about one and ignoring others would be   sort of injustice.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?

- Hypocrites

4. What would you do with a billion dollar?

Only a Billion Dollars, that’s it.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Maybe, but only if the friend is a girl…

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Definitely, being loved by someone…

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

If I really love someone then I’m ready to wait for my entire life…

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

Look out for a better prospect… :D

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?

Dunno.

10. What takes you down the fastest?

- Attitude

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

To know the answers, you’ll have to wait till then…

12. What’s your fear?

- Losing my family & frndz…

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Narayanan: Smart, intelligent, techie and a friend…

14. Would you rather be single and rich, or married but poor?

- Neither.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Want to sleep more…

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

Can’t say since I’ve never been into it…

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

- Both.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

I believe in forgiving but not in forgetting…

19. If you get to go back in time and fall in love all over again, would it still be with the same person?

May be Yes… May be No…

20. What will you do about climate crisis?

-  No idea.

 

Now I tag Anshul, DheerajNiraj,  Rohit & Tammy !!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...