Monday, March 26, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness

In last two weekends, I’ve seen four movies: 300, Just Married, The Namesake and The Pursuit of Happyness. Each of them was a fantastic movie in itself and was from a different genre. Although I liked all the four movies but The Pursuit of Happyness will be favorite amongst them. One suggestion to all the movie lovers, it's an awesome movie don't miss it.

The Pursuit of Happyness is a story about a man who always tries to keep his family and himself happy. I was touched by the scene where Chris Gardener (Will Smith) gets a job and he was so happy that he didn’t knew what to do and starts crying. That particular scene reminded me the day when I got the job… although I didn’t have to face so much difficulty while searching for a job but the joy was the same on getting it…

At first instance I didn’t believed that I had got the job. I was thrilled with excitement and just wanted to convey that good news to everyone I knew… On hearing that news my mother started crying and even I had tears in my eyes.

One principle on which I always believe in and which was also conveyed in the movie is: One should always try his best and never get disheartened in anything, whatever the conditions may be.

No comments:

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...