Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Road Ahead...

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare;
It is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
- Seneca

Keeping in mind the above quotation, I’ve already started the preparations for CAT ’07, from last Saturday. I’ve joined IMS Andheri West Center for the guidance which is required.

One thing I always believe in is that, there are people who crack CAT every year and no alien comes & crack for them. So, if someone is able to crack the CAT exam, then I should also be able to crack it. I know a lot of hard work will be required for it and yes, I’m ready to put in that.

I also want to wish, all the best to all my friends who appeared for CAT this year or who will be appearing next year, for getting admissions in their dream colleges.

On this positive note, I’m just hoping to bell the CAT and to get an admission in one of the best B-Schools of India next year.

No comments:

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...