Friday, March 10, 2006

Star of the Future !!!

Many of my frndz must have guessed by now that about whom I am talking, just by reading the heading of this blog. Yes, guys you all are right, I’m talking about Abhishek Bachchan.

I always believed in his acting abilities, and I was sure that one day he will definitely become a star and I came onto this conclusion just after watching his first movie, Refugee. Many times we had a debate over this topic that how can I say that he is “The Star of the Future,” at that time I was always proved wrong, by my frndz, but I believed that one day he will be.

After getting many flops in a row now Aby’s Baby has become a star in true sense. Nowadays, he is in the news for smallest of things he does; whether he’s throwing a b’day party, signing any new movie, or having affair’s with his co-stars, etc everything is in news. I hope that in future, we’ll see not him only in one or two but in many more commercials too. He has been voted as the “Most Promising Star of the Future,” by the audience, in a survey conducted by a TV channel. While in another survey, conducted by a leading news channel, he was chosen as “Sexiest Male in India.” Even at one of the popular award’s function recently, when he came onto the stage, the crowd went crazy, and this didn’t happen only once but every time he was there.

Nobody wants to put his money on a flop actor; but these days every filmmaker is keen to work with him or had already signed him for their next venture. So guys, what do you say? I think now every one will believe me, that he is the "Star of the Future."

3 comments:

Dolly Kansal said...

watever u have written is absolutely rite...
lemme make one more point here..
abhishek bachchan is the most ELIGIBLE BACHELOR IN INDIA...
hez coooooooolest....

Anonymous said...

Bhai Anshul,wats that...swithover from Shahrukh to Aby...
Yaar this is very wrong..
But i fully agree with you...
He is definetely the Star of the Future..

Anonymous said...

i agree with you completely about "star of the future".. i think he is awesome! he doesnt have an attitude.. I have seen him during shoot of "dhoom", it was right in front of my college.. he was very focussed and he was not arrogant. I think humility and honesty and determination make a star..

Who says “Marriages are made in Heaven” ???

Who says “ Marriages are made in Heaven ” ??? I don’t say so, atleast after what I’ve seen yesterday… Yesterday I went to a doctor’s cli...